Sunday, May 15, 2016

Regular Guy EAT'N FOOD on TV!

Hello everyone out in Blogville, U.S.A., hope all is well! I'll keep this little post short and sweet...

It's actually been almost a week now, but I got to appear on a great local talk show we have out here called "Talk of Alabama" on ABC 33/40! It was a lot of fun and Ebony Hall did an awesome job with the interview! Everyone there was super nice and extremely professional, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Definitely wish I could have gotten some more "behinds the scenes" footage for you though. I was able to take these silly pictures outside in the lobby area which was fun. They had a lot of Emmy's! :) Couldn't do any others later because my cell phone had to be turned off before entering the set (which is totally understandable). Check out this pics cluster and let me know what you think about the vid of the broadcast in the link below? Peace!

Regular Guy EAT'N FOOD On "Talk Of Alabama"


No comments:

Post a Comment