Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"Regular Guy" On Absolutely Alabama with Fred Hunter!

This "Regular Guy" got his own segment on Absolutely Alabama with Fred Hunter! Yay! It was a lot of fun shooting and I'm so thankful for the opportunity! Fred & Mike were super nice and easy to get along with.


I recently wrapped filming episode 7 of my show which is with Bendy's Cookies & Cream. Ben & Wendy, or "Bendy" have some amazing homemade cookies & ice cream! I really enjoyed getting to work with them as well. Can't wait for ya'll to see the episode when I post it soon. It's chock full of Cookie Monster impressions! Ha!


Anyhooz, enough chatter, here's the link to the Absolutely Alabama vid:


*For some reason if you try to load it on a phone it won't work? At least that's the experience  I had and a few other folks I've heard from about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment