Monday, February 27, 2017

WBRC Segment With Swoul Food

I'm trying not to slack like I did last time ya'll...

So, to avoid taking too long to make a post, here's the latest appearance on WBRC I did this past Friday with my buddy Isaac Robinson of Swoul Food. It was cut a little short due to a segment before us going a little longer, but what can ya do! Live TV!  ðŸ“º Sherea was super nice as well!


WBRC Swoul Food & Regular Guy


I also debuted my totally awesome t-shirts that my friend Laurin of Humphries Screen Printing did for me! I'll be wearing these each time I appear with a guest on air from now on...Here's a link to their site if you want to check out what they do.

Humphries Screen Printing

I'll try and keep you posted sooner on more stuff in the future. Take it easy ever-body! 😉

2 comments:

  1. An interesting dialogue is price I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. make sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. rambutan health benefits

    ReplyDelete