Monday, February 27, 2017

WBRC Segment With Swoul Food

I'm trying not to slack like I did last time ya'll...

So, to avoid taking too long to make a post, here's the latest appearance on WBRC I did this past Friday with my buddy Isaac Robinson of Swoul Food. It was cut a little short due to a segment before us going a little longer, but what can ya do! Live TV!  📺 Sherea was super nice as well!


WBRC Swoul Food & Regular Guy


I also debuted my totally awesome t-shirts that my friend Laurin of Humphries Screen Printing did for me! I'll be wearing these each time I appear with a guest on air from now on...Here's a link to their site if you want to check out what they do.

Humphries Screen Printing

I'll try and keep you posted sooner on more stuff in the future. Take it easy ever-body! 😉

1 comment:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me. Bangkok Trip

    ReplyDelete